DISCOVERY STARTS WITH YOU! The Partners HealthCare Biobank is a large research program designed to help researchers understand how people’s health is affected by their genes, lifestyle, and environment. By participating in the Partners Biobank, you can help us better understand, treat, and even prevent the diseases that might affect your health and the health of future generations.
Any employee may participate in this voluntary event, and those that do will contribute to potential discoveries that may help drive medical discovery.
The study involves:
- Informed consent
- Blood draw
- Completing a ten minute questionnaire
If you choose to participate, please note:
- Information from the study will be linked to your Partners Medical Record and both may be used for research.
- Information related to the study will be used by Partners for research only.
- Your information will be managed in accordance with strict privacy protocols.
- You may be recontacted and asked to provide additional voluntary information or another consented sample.
Sign up below to participate :
MGH Main Concourse by Coffee Central
*If a convenient time is not available, you may stop
by our table during a DNA Day as we accept walk-ins.
- Thursday, March 20th - 8 AM - 12 PM
- Monday, March 24th - 10 AM - 1 PM